We are “big firm” alumni, but we do things differently. We are veteran, “hands on” lawyers; if you hire us, you get us. There won’t be a younger lawyer taking the case over after the initial client conference. We’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss your case with you.
Over the past three decades, Carroll & Weiss lawyers have represented some of the most recognized names in American business. For many of these companies, our work was not a single case, but instead a long representation with significant responsibilities. As “go to” lawyers, we have worked in a variety of substantive legal areas and have served our clients in numerous national trial counsel and national coordinating counsel roles.
Our litigation and trial expertise is broad and deep:
Significant Roles and Responsibilities
- National trial counsel for an American manufacturer of consumer products named in product liability death and brain injury cases.
- National trial and coordinating counsel for one of the largest makers and distributors of medical devices in the U.S.
- National counsel for two trade organizations involved in wrongful death lawsuits and regulatory proceedings before the CPSC.
- National counsel for an organization involved in class, mass and individual actions alleging they were involved in a conspiracy regarding allegedly cancer-causing products.
- National trial team for pharmaceutical company in product liability cases involving its premier medication.
- National asbestos trial counsel for Fortune 500 healthcare products manufacturer.
- Trial counsel for Fortune 100 manufacturer in case with significant damages centering on allegations of discovery fraud.
- National coordinating counsel for a Fortune 100 company defending against asbestos cases.
- National coordinating counsel for a Fortune 25 company defending hundreds of marine and railroad involving alleged exposure to carcinogenic products.)
- National coordinating counsel for two Fortune 50 companies defending tens of thousands of environmental torts.
- National trial and coordinating counsel for a large American manufacturer defending dozens of wrongful death cases regarding an allegedly defective part. Tried a number of cases for client.
- Georgia trial counsel for a large energy company involved in personal injury and commercial cases. Tried cases for client.
Some of Our Clients
- American National Standards Institute
- Baxter Healthcare
- Black & Decker
- Bridgestone Firestone
- CVS Caremark
- General Motors
- HD Supply
- Home Depot
- Hunter Douglas
- Newell Rubbermaid
- Purdue Pharma
- RJ Reynolds
- Springs Window Fashions
- Window Covering Manufacturers Association
- Window Covering Safety Council